Friday, July 29, 2005

Intimidating Green Can . . . for women

i've been 0WN3D


Click to see why I'm growing a beard

So a few days ago I'm in my Toyota with Kaitlyn, backing out of a Barns&Noble parking spot, when my cellphone rang. It was my mom. She was calling to tell me that she was at the library off of washington ave. and that I should meet her there to get $20 for a haircut and all of the toiletries that I had run out of. So Kait convinces me to actually go get a haircut instead of just spending the money elsewhere.

We go to the mall
walk into mastercuts
I get my haircut
we both agree it's not so hot
and that I look 11 yrs old
we leave the mall
and go buy cigarettes to celebrate
my head looking.... that way it does.

Which left me with $0.24 - obviously not enough for a can of sensitive-skin shaving cream or new razor blades... and I had the great idea tonight to shave.
I know that it's a bit odd to postup pictures of ones shaving-wounds online, but seriously - it's like keeping a picture of badluck that needs to be shared all to yourlonesome.

I still missed a spot on my chin... i think it will just have to stay that way

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that in person.

12:25 AM  
Blogger kyrie said...

dude, im pretty sure you own an electric shave thing.

stop bitching and use it

mwah!
kyrie

2:46 PM  
Blogger NoobJenkins said...

true that, ganster. But, with my electric razor, I could not achieve that level of "smoothness she deserves."

>_<

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home