Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's so hot I could shoot a farmer

it seems that lately all i've been listening to is music with subtle sad overtones but nothing could be closer to saddness than me. Things are going good just as they should and all that runs through my mind is the memory of last night: looking up at the stars from the uncomfortable concrete, looking at her, then starting to fall away from reality. boom. sleep. That's all it's seemed like lately: good times and sleep. but that's a lie and I'm a liar because there haven't just been good times and great oldies. there's all this fighting going around with my family that's making me forget to pick up my cell phone when they call. but I'm just going to leave that burried in my basement and not really chat about it much.
Well i'm tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home