Saturday, July 02, 2005

happy 4th of july...

Why haven't we cared to count?


“This contained all the foreign aid and medical instruments we had. All the US military commanders knew this, because we told them about it so they wouldn’t bomb it. But this was one of the clinics bombed, and in the first week of the siege they bombed it two times.”

La La La La. This isn't happening. la la l a l...

i don't know. I found my boomerang in the park, and then came back here and decided to look up horrible things that the people saying they're in power have done.
I think it's a bum rap how the majority of the public and most of the political pundits see people who get behind little cared about causes as activists - people who are picky. I know that's how i saw them, and I consider myself average in this here town...
well, I'm going to learn how to hit people with this boomerang now, thanks to:
Boomerang Association of Australia

BVD Rangs

boomerangs.org

FLYING FROG

Digital Boomerang Systems

WHISHHBONE BOOMERANGS (what's up with boomerang pages and annoying music playing?)

JD Sport.com

aamiel@etud.insa-tlse.fr (this person's website)

yesss...

1 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

i dont think you need to know anymore about that thing... i know from personal experience, you have wonderful aim with that thing in THE DARK

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home