Tuesday, July 05, 2005

phone calls at 4 in the morning...

...that i didn't get because I've found a set of lips better than cigarettes and that's fine by me because I'd rather smell of anything than ash. Happy birthday, america. I'm sorry I don't give a damn because unlike me, you don't really give so much of a shit about the smelling of ash part. It's seems like that's all you seem to be indulging in, America. It seems that's all you've ever tried not to quit. So just wait and pace in a place well lighted. America, you are the only thing I can't wait to hear die, and I know that's a horrible thing to say, but it's horrible actions that bring about horrible words and allow horrible people try to justify themselves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I called at 4 in the morning =( I didn't mean to bother you! Sorry! I love you Stephen with a ph cuz you're phat.

3:16 PM  
Blogger NoobJenkins said...

it's fine. It wasn't a bother ^_^

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home