Friday, July 29, 2005

A Standard Recording Transmission

*****NIGHT OF THE LIVING HARLEY POE*****
If you’re within 100 miles of Indianapolis this Saturday (July 30),
you’re
coming to Key Cinemas (www.keycinemas.com). Oh, I hear you: “but I’ve
got
plans to go out with my friend John and we’re going to meet up with
Fillipe and
go down to Main and talk to this girl who said her friends blah blah
and so
forth” Guess what? The plans have changed and here’s why: We’re doing
a little
experimenting with the traditional concert format and combining live
music with
big screen theater. Harley Poe will be performing at Key Cinemas after
Activist! (w/ Christopher Thomas) opens the night. After the music
ends the
film begins and we’ll be showing Night Of The Living Dead on the big
screen.
Yes, the big screen. Did I mention it was the “big screen”? Did I
mention it
will be the original Night Of The Living Dead? Oh, did I mention that
all of
this is FREE? It all starts at 10pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home