Friday, July 15, 2005

Shot in the Face

July 13, 2005

go to bed at 3am.
wake up at 6:50am
go to Tales and Scales Camp Imagination
make the noise "shhhh" with a finger to my lips more times than god
leave camp at 3pm
go back to house
immediately start practicing for a viola lesson at 7pm
(i had not practiced all week)
finally take shower at 6:30pm
go to viola lesson
do well on one song
attempt another song that I haven't spent nearly enough time on
- spark probably the 5th consecutive "you are not trying" (I.E. you're really pissing me off because I know you haven't spent more than a few hours on this) speach.
Leave viola lesson at 8pm

From after 8pm until about 4am I really can't remember. I know it most likely involved kaitlyn... or did it?
I'm pretty sure we went and got coffee
but that's around when my timeline breaks

July 14, 2005

Went back to my house around 12 or 1ish in the morning
Hung out with David until about 4am I think.
Woke up at 6:30ish
went to Tales and Scales.
Did I mention that there are over a hundred children from 5 - 13 years old at this camp?
Then never get tired.
Get out of camp around 3:10pm
Leave for Bloomington from camp.
get to Bloomington at 5:40pm
(the midterm I was going there for didn't start until 6pm)
asked person for directions at 5:45pm
Realized they gave me bad directions at 5:49pm
Called Emily B. at 5:50pm
Realized she told me to take a left where i needed to take a right at 5:53pm
Finally find someone who can direct me to this HUGE IU campus at 5:57pm
Park in a parking lot 6pm
Go into the Union to find someone to tell me how the hell to get to the building my exam is in at 6:02pm
Leave crowded Union at 6:04pm
Ask guy on his cell at 6:05pm
Call Emily B. back and ask her for directions at 6:07pm
Hang up with her and ask a group of 4 students where Wylie Hall is at 6:10pm
Realize they are a bunch of 'tards when I ask a prof. who points me in the opposite direction at 6:16pm
Get to Wylie Hall at 6:20pm
Walk into the exam room at 6:23pm
Start my exam at 6:26pm
End my exam at 7:30pm

It didn't go well. I started rambling in my responses and ran out of time with 1 more essay to write.

7:45pm - find internet access and beg my prof. to retake the exam.

Start driving back at 7:58pm
End up in a CD store at 8:10pm
Actually leave Bloomington and start my way back to Evil 9ish pm
Arrive back in Evil 12:37am

I don't know how I am typing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home