Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Her main Asshole

I just put my brother to bed with a kiss on his cheek and pat on his head. He's here two weeks before he's being sent off to Iraq.
He had to pay for college somehow.
It's all rubbish and ironic that now he's going to be facing the reality of all the video games he's spent countless hours playing.
We beat Time Splitters: Future Perfect tonight.
Good game.
Well, I'll turn to better news
which is that Kaitlyn and I experienced something amazing tonight
we went to Starbucks
and were able to secure not only a FREE blueberry muffin
but also, instead of a tall, a GRANDE white hot chocolate.
It's official, we rock more than Iraq

Tonight was amazing
Free Starbucks junk
VHS of a zombie movie (28 Days Later) halfway watched
and all day with my homegirl
-sweet

2:53am now
I have ankle-biting fun with 10 & 11 yr olds at camp imagination from 6:30am-something later than 4pm (counting shower time in the morning).
Yessss.

I guess this day had to end sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home