Thursday, June 04, 2009

Today

Left brad's place
Drank a great fruity beer. Still wasn't wasted.
Met Zach and Clayton on the porch.
Drove to Brad's.
Left the bar to take my cousin home to see her dog.
Drank a bunch of more fruity drinks.
Almost got in a fight with two lesbians. I didn't even try to.
Made friends with the huge drunk guy. Helped him buy cigarettes.
Almost got in a fight with a huge drunk guy I'd never seen before.
Went to hammer heads and ordered a fruity drink.
Left peephole with Laura and Jessica and Sushi.
Met a few new people and finished my fourth fruity drink.
Talked to Tabytha. She really loved the Manchester Orchestra show. Said that she felt like her life could've ended at the end of it and she'd be fine.
Got to peephole and ordered a fruity drink.
Ate birthday dinner for my mom with the family.
Fixed myself a cup of high energy tea.
Helped a little to bake a vegan coconut cream pie.
Went shopping for pie stuffs.
Hung out with Sushi and B Perk.
Went to Penny Lane to read an international relations mag.
Woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home