Friday, June 15, 2007

no more LSD tonight

I'm not sure if I've said anything about my new neighbors downstairs, but they're a big ball of fun, I'll tell you what.
Last night was pretty awesome. I came back to the apartment after sketching for a bit and decided to go hang out at Gary's. I walk in and Brandon's all excited about finishing his tattoo gun. I leave and come back about an hour later, and he's still working on it.
The concept is pretty easy. Get a RC car motor, part of a tooth-brush, a tube, tape, foil, and a guitar string and there you are. But putting it all together, I guess, really sucks and takes hours.
It looks like this. You can pretty much use ink from anything.
So after working on this for a bit, Brandon finally got it to work. He just needed someone to test it on at that point.

Step one: Shave the leg
Step two: Show Deon how it works
Step three: Draw a line on Deon's leg (we are just testing it after all)
Step four: Tatto the line with acrylic paint
Step five: Watch Deon bleed

I left about 10 minutes after that. I was really tired. Brandon was really into getting his tatto gun to work right. He was still working on it when I left. Gary was pretty excited about it too, I guess.

It was a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home