Monday, April 09, 2007

Horrible Shit that Makes You Believe in Fairy Tales

The occupation of Apartment was fine, and then I opened the door last night. Not that I wasn't okay with them at first, but then they started fooling around in the easiest place in the apartment to get walked in on. Walking in on that wasn't what I wanted to see. I mean, I'm all fine about hearing about recient ex-girlfriends of mine and how they're going around blowing all of these new unattractive guys, but sweet-god; I don't want to walk in on it. It's just like refugees in any fucked country. It's easy to just hear about how they're all exploding, but it's a little bothersome to go see it. Dear lord.

Moving soon though
downtown
in a nice green apartment
yesss

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not as bad as tonka thighs...

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home