Monday, January 02, 2006

sleeping in hospitals is hard

so i went to stay with my grandmother at the hospital tonight but was unable to stay the night through because of a few things: (1) the lady in the room next to us was moaning in her sleep - i think she was sleeping - for a person named Alex to come and get her out of the hospital because she was sure she'd die there, (2)my grandmother also took up the habbit of talking in her sleep. she told everyone how nice they looked and that she was glad they attended the party - my grandmother is very medicated, (3) she snored, (4) the chair wasn't as comfortable as my bed. That's a lie. The chair actually was much more comfortable than my bed, however, i just couldn't fall asleep in it because i couldn't help thinking of things. My bed, though, is less comfortable which takes my focus away from more important things that keep me awake and puts it on the fact that my shoulder and back hurt from sleeping on my side, which is something i can sleep with.
So i had the best new years i can remember, and i even got to kiss people who were willing. god, if only everyday was new years, i'd be in the happy business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home