Saturday, December 17, 2005

"I am not a terrorist, but as consumers, we are collectively."

i am in indianapolis right now typing on a keyboard that isn't registering well which makes me have to type a little bit harder on the noisy keys. this is bad because i kind of want to make a theft's exit so i don't have to talk to the male-half of my immediate family, which isn't really a bad thing but rather more of a joke because i want them to have to guess at where it was i had to go. funnier than that is the fact that i am 24 minutes late for leaving this town and going back down to my job that i kind of hate and kind of hope gets robbed, but here i am still typing on my blog because of ADD medication that kind of makes me a moron. However, here it is: last night i had a dream about a past relationship - the kind that went down the drain and couldn't be fixed. I was omniscient; watched it like a tv program as the plot thickened and i was struck down as a sick man, but for some reason the characters united for no reason at all and things seemed perfect at last until the main character got lost in a sewer and things were proven not to be perfectly everlasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home