Saturday, August 20, 2005

Here's a Thick Slice of Information

Tom's Hardware Guide just put out a pretty good article about Pure Pwnage with an interview of both Jeremy and Kyle. It's pretty sweet.

A big part of the gaming lifestyle is going for long stretches of time without sleeping or eating. "It was like 54 hours was my longest single session," says Jeremy. "I ate once, a couple of bathroom breaks, playing Zero Hour. By the end I was kinda seeing stuff, I decided that I should probably sleep. But don't tell my mom that because I told her it was only 36 hours and she was pretty mad. She thought I went to school that day, but I didn't leave my room for like two days. It was good times"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home