Friday, August 19, 2005

Change up... noob

So instead of complaining about all of the things in the world I don't like, I thought I'd share something that pwns with all you noobs.

Click me!


This greatness, linked above, is call Pure Pwnage (pure ownage), and it pretty much owns. There's 7 episodes in the season that they currently have out and each one is a crap-load of giggles. The show is a fictional account of the life of a hardcore pro-gamer which is filmed as a reality television show. It is Canadian. The show is even listed on
wikipedia.org under Pure Pwnage. This show is basically what I've been doing with my free time for the last few days along with my renewed addiction to RTS (real-time strategy, retard). The last few days, FPSs and RTSs have been all I've been doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home