Wednesday, April 20, 2005

When there is peace the warriors attack themselves

I saw a girl today that was oh so beautiful.
Blond hair.
Sunglasses.
About my height (a little taller).
Dark Shirt.
Pants.
Maybe shoes.
Snatching away hearts could be her forte.
But I have selfconfidence issues that don't score up to acceptance averages.
It's funny.
But I guess it's only funny to me
which makes me telling about it just odd
And that makes it even funnier
to me.

Driving cold turkey has been doing me good
Though, I do not really have any ground for that claim
to stand upon because
yesterday - after I bummed a cigarette of Jesse -
I came here and slept until this morning,
Which is better than Rachael because
she decided to take a nap in her car when she pulled into
the parking lot ACROSS THE STREET FROM SIG.
That is where Rachael Goldman slept,
not unlike a dumbass,
through 1st and
into 2nd period.
I know that Rachael's GPA is much much higher than mine
which is nothing to brag about.
But
I did not fall asleep in my car
across the street from school
ten minutes before class.
It made my - and I'm sure at least
3 other people's
- day.

8:16
Off to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home