Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hey Tiger

I had another one of those lessons
with Chris, where we didn't play
but just talked about stuff.
It's like therapy sessions.
It's all good.
He's helpling me figure out crap I should have been worried about at the start of this school year.
Maybe I am retarded.
I don't know

It's just so hard to stop smiling

Well, Seussical is finally over, which means
I can finally stop slaughtering it.
I know full well that I did not
play my best - or anywhere
close to it. I just hope that the
audience wasn't thinking "ohh, those poor kids.
They try so hard and fail so miserably."
Well I did fail miserably
at more things than just
the perfection of the music
but let's just stop with
the allusions to an
impotent romance that hardly ever got aroused to begin with.
oh well
At least it's almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home