Monday, April 18, 2005

Anyone who wants me - come get me

My mom is in the next room complaining to my grandmother about watching "horrible stuff" on the animal channel
Now she's complaining to me about the horrible smells my grandmother is-
making
All I can say is that i can relate to wwI guys
choking on mustard gas
which I guess isn't really a good analogy to use
because those guys actually died
but I just needed something to get the point across
that my grandmother makes smells that no living thing
should ever have to smell
and the fact that she's ripe with age
doesn't help much
but that's how it goes
and that's how it is
I guess it's okay
I have a gas mask
and a fan

I finally figured out how to hold my viola correctly.
Let's see
it's only taken.....what
3 years?

I am like a cat, I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home