Thursday, February 03, 2011

Chinese New Year

This past New Year a lot of things happened. I made a few resolutions i didn't keep, got too recrunkulous, found something that makes me happy, and thought that when the new year came I'd be a different person.
Needless to say, those resolutions didn't happen, and progress hasn't been made.
Honestly, I've just been so fat and happy that I haven't cared.
I've stopped being angry.
Good thing the Chinese have a different New Year. And since I'm feeling a little bit more Asian than Cauc today, I see this as a good time to think about every horrible thing my little mind can think up and meditate on it.
When everything is fine, why change?
I'll trick myself out of bliss and hope for a better tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger wastrel said...

Chinese..hmmm

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home