Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Respawn Point

I'm sitting at Sushi's. Just got out of court. I sat there for a hour and a half just to say "hey, can we do this later?"
I've been spending most of my unemployment surfing the web filling out job applications and playing DoD. That is my nest of filth, but spirits are high.
If there's one thing i've taken from the accumulative 77 hours i've played that game is that after you fuck up and get fragged you always start back in the same spot. Everytime, you go back to the same spot. Your friends are there. Scores of kids that messed up just like you, all in the same spot.
I need to get a new respawn point.
Easier said than done.
For now, sitting at Sushi's, drinking wine, and smoking his Camels will do just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home