Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meat Breakfast

4/22/08/
Live eviL

Imagine a world without fences where you got
umm yeah, where you have this group of people on this side,
and this group of people over here,
and they are nothing alike and know about each other
and are perfectly cool.
Naw, naw, that's a bunch of bullshit.
But for real now.
Imagine the most amazingly disgusting shade of green, pond scum.
Got it?
That is what I had to wade around in for the last five hours
working for the city which, oddly enough, translates into working
for Burdette Park.
I don't want to move. All I want to do is bitch about how much I ache.
Fuck.
I found the most amazing place in Evil. It's so cool that it's not even in Evil.
I also got around 150 pictures that I need to post up but later. I don't want to stay at Pennylane that long.

4/15/08
Stumble, stumble, slip, trip
Bang bang diggidy
Bobby woke up the other day and realized that it's not that he couldn't get out of the bed in his basement room, it's that he didn't want to. Didn't want to go to work; called in. Didn't want to talk to friends; broke his phone. Didn't want to do anything.
I saw him the other day in an attempt to keep guessing what happened
and he just smiled and said to me
"It's all okay. It'll all be great."
Kitty Wompuss got the cold shoulder.
Fuck, what a year.
Now, it's right back where it was.
Except now I can get a bit higher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home