Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dispatches From the Dirty Mid-West

Never Give Up. Never Give In

After thousands and thousands of years of being mined, pillaged, and generally fucked over, Earth couldn't take it anymore and, once again, shook in frustration.
I woke up this morning thinking that some asshole was shaking my car. So I lifted my head up, looked around, and immediately fell back asleep. I think pretty much everyone reacted that way.
Bills are mounting up again. Is it funny that this made up thing we call currency takes priority over the round lifeform we live off of?
And just now, not five minutes ago, I was going through My Documents and found underwear pictures of Angelia's 12 year old daughter. Why? I'm all for pictures of naked people, but Jesus. Little kids trying to be sexy just makes me hate sex, and I really enjoy the sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home