Friday, April 04, 2008

1st point is that of no return

The seatbelt warning light comes on my dash
even though it worked, but the heat keeps me warm.
Make up splashed across the eyes and
the hair to cover up the years that don't show
Battle doesn't need to worry about the bullocks
he's a technical 'chinegunna scout.
Getting past the failure means understanding the party
decisions that don't make them happy but
content. Content in their misery, happiness, frustration,
whatthefuckever. How can you argue against that?
Get out of the plane mid-flight and let it fall where ever.
It's my G-Unit's 92nd today. She sat at the end of the table while
the rest of us got drunk and argued.
Barely said word.
I know what I did wrong now,
For some reason I just miss that family feeling of going there
at night and seeing her and the kiddo.

and some self-hating part of me wants to go back and try to explain
my position. The point of no return,
the fist point of getting past this manic state-
laughing, mourning, and being too normal to feel, all constantly.
Stumbling out of the movie theater today, they gray sky felt like a ceiling.
The kind that won't let you grow. So I
went home and broke all the trophies I'd ever won.
All kids eventually grow out of their room.
Fuckshit, what was I thinking; way too caught up in the moment in my head.
Jesus, I was at the fucked up point of worrying about paying for a 1st car for her and supporting the homestead in three years.
Unwelcomed, premature ejaculated relationships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home