Friday, December 29, 2006

'when asians attack' next on fox.

so i went over to my grandmother's house to help my aunts move some furnature into a uhaul. everything was normal. then david and i went upstairs to move a bedframe down. i wasn't up there for five minutes before chiew starts yelling at me in his best broken engrish about how i threatened to stab him in the back. then the crazy fuck grabs me from behind and tries to choke the fuck out of me. this series of events happened in all of about thirty seconds, which left me helplessly wondering 'what the fuck is going on?' that's not the best part. i go downstairs and was like 'hey mom, your boyfriend must be drunk because he just tried to get in a fight with me' and she gets pissed at me. my whole family got pissed at me! i got man-humped by my mom's boyfriend while he was speaking jibberish about me stabbing him in the back and they got pissed at me.
what the fuck, america?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home