Wednesday, October 04, 2006

trailer parks attract tornadoes

It's not so much that things have not been going on in my life, but more that I am becoming more and more inarticulate and listless with them.
Ugly has been moved out of the apartment I share with mandi, and we a currently working on removing her smell, which is a little harder to excommunicate.
I'm starting to hate my job. It seems that less and less people are coming into the restaurant everyday, which is making working 12 hour doubles more and more worthless to me when I only bring home $30 at the end of the day. So now I am looking. Any job that pays worth my time will do. I'm starting to get more viola gigs, which is, if anything, helping my state of mind.
the up side to the whole matter is that i now have the cooks in the back covering their nuts whenever i walk by. juan just walked by and snapped me with a rubberband. it's never going to get better for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home