Friday, March 17, 2006

taking out the trash

Once a fixation of sex, apathy and masturbation, I am still suturing to mend a hole in the left side of me, left in a state of physical impotency. Not giving imagery of a boy crying while touching his penis, I'm just trying to convey the emotion of losing habits by association and not being pissed. Now, sleeping with a taxing mind remembering the deductions taken when it was a good ol' time. A thief in the night that will eventually end up a trite love interest, I don't let the chip fall down to my chest and sulk about not being blessed; I still have stolen articles of all my ex-girlfriends' clothes. "Nobody knows, nobody knows, nobody knows why I've got this bloody nose." I stick to my mom like the pin-prick of a commercial bomb. I am a jew, a muslim, a christian, a terrorist, a peace keeper, a tree-hugger. I am a buddhist - having every kind of illumination, even all of the vintage to keep me side-stepping a straight line on my agnostic pilgrimage. I don't give a shit about cops. I don't like suvs, jeeps, or hummers; I am not for EatingSheep. I am a vegetarian and believe that the equality of life doesn't just pertain to man. Denounced as ADD, I don't watch tv or stare into space regularly. I play the viola because textbooks don't speak to me. And just like social inequality, I never stop

1 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

we should dress up like gangsters and get our pictures taken with a cop.

f'real

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home