Monday, March 13, 2006

Uncle Joe

Uncle Joe was my uncle in the same way that his sister, Aunt Diana, is my aunt in that they both aren't really my aunt or my uncle. They both are in the family, but are the children of some relative i never knew or something. my family isn't really big on family. But none of that mattered when it came around to being x-mas; he was at everyone i can remember. I don't really remember much about him except that he was very nice and would say hilarious stuff every once in a while and that he used to be a really big football person before his stroke. something about being ranked football player of the decade by someone. It's all of these unspecific details that i remember about him which have been going through my head ever since my mom told me that he was found dead in his bedroom this morning. i mean, i have enough to say i know him, but not really enough to have known him. it all wasn't really expected, and i don't know if it's shock that he won't be here for christmas or if i really am just listless about the whole matter. it seems so silly going through the thought process of "should I be feeling a certain way because of this" instead of just feeling it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that. do they know why/how he died? or was it the stroke you mentioned.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home