Wednesday, March 15, 2006

time, it comes, and time, it goes; damn, i admit, it was a good show

for the past few weeks, ever since he was given his orders for iraq, Battle, along with the rest of my immediate family, has been encouraging me to take a position being offered in the national guard. A Chaplain's Guard is what I would be. All i would have to do is "guard the chaplain as he's giving the wounded" their last spiritual advice and "learn how to shoot a pistol." Normally, as i have for the last 2 years of my life, i would just say blankly that i will look into it, but now that Battle is off in his namesake and the pressure of being the only wang-klyburn in the past few generations to not take up an armed international diplomacy is starting to crush me, i am thinking of it in a non-masturbatory fashion. don't get me wrong, i do not buy into the whole "die for your country" rubbish nor the mindset that it is okay to kill anything. it is more of being the only one to step out of the line that brings honor in my family's eyes. Not really any of my family has done anything great with their lives, 'cept Van, outside of the military. So i don't know. i don't know. i don't know.

But on to better lighting:

which will be added after i practice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home