Thursday, January 26, 2006

outside = bad

i've been in my dad's new house ever since i got here on monday. i have no idea where anything is, and staying inside practicing and playing on the internet just seems more comfortable than exploring indianapolis. It's been going pretty good, except for the hours between 9:30pm (when my brother gets home) and 2 o'clock pm (when my brother and dad leave). but for those 7 hours and a half hours when i'm here by my lonesome, things are pretty good. i'm coming back to evil tomorrow. i've been pretty productive up here. i'm just hoping that i don't fall back into my usual habit of apathy when i'm back in my surroundings. tomorrow night i have a viola lesson followed by a Harley Poe concert. it should be a pretty good day.
Now, all i have to do is not be annoyed by the wang males' conservative, macho attitudes, and i'll be fine as daisies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home