Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"when I says 'hip' you, you say shut the fuck up. you ain't sayin' shit, and i respect it."

I need to not play DOD anymore because, for those of you that've seen p.pwnage, I'm turning into FPS Doug. Last week, i played it for about 32 hours straight. Let's just say that i was about 10k/3d. I've also started actually saying the acronym "lol" as if it were a word whenever I laugh at stuff. But at least david, BATTLEMASTER, have been spending more time with eachother than we did in the 17 years we lived with each other.
My nights for the past few weeks have consisted of this:
my cell phone rings about 12 or 1am
I put on my earset and say hello to david
then we look for a server on DOD
we pick one
then devistate the competition.
we're usually allies.
lol, we made our own clan last night
[Noclan clan}

I'm also the supplier of cigarettes to underage smokers now, too.
damn, stephen. You're reaching goals.
yes, yes i am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lofty goals. But I bet they have good benefits.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home