Sunday, September 11, 2005

dramatic turn

Well, let's just say that apathy has been getting the best of the best and his memory. So the short of the past few days is that I drove up to IU and was mentally put back in 5th grade there. Prior to that I went to see my brother and dad... not a 6 hour drive that was considerably worth it, but hey, family is a group of motherfuckers you can't dismiss. Then yesterday - or the day before - I drove back down here. Saddly, Indy is a little bit less exciting than Evil is. But coming back was much worth the drive because I got to see this girl who doesn't care if she lets her gas be known... even at these prices... don't ask. It's 4:32am. then today, i did some light cleaning because apathy + stvn = housewife mentality, and after that passed, I showered and hung out at kyrie's house with her and grace and the Fox pack where we all feasted upon the corpse of a middle easterner.
Happy September 11th, people

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because when she thinks of you, she farts a bit.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home