Monday, September 05, 2005

snicker down, mother fucker

so as of late, i've installed steam onto my computer with all of the HLs prior to HL2, which means that I've just begun to start owning noobs like 24/7 - but that's all thanks to ut04. The FPS is like going to school, ya know, with some really good AI to go up against. So now, i'm like owning noobs ant HL:Opposing Forces, like 40k/25d to like 12k/54d. And, ya know, I'm happy with that. it's basically my first week actually trying to own, and it's pissing all of the noobs off because i put my handle down as noob_jenkens that way they just know that they're below noob stats and are just like "whoa. i am just a noob gay." and i'm just like "roflmoal."

dear golly... i've been playing too much steam/ut04 and watching too much red vs. blue/Pure Pwnage...
i'm going outside now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home