Friday, September 02, 2005

it's all downhill from here, shniggen-hoffer

I think the state of mind-fucking I’ve been feeling break this peaceful-hymen-state I’ve been in for the past (just taking a stab) three months is the realization that in believing all life is equal and deserving of equal rights, I have, in doing so, started alienating myself from the immediate society around me. I have yet to meet a person who prays for dead and dying insects (s)he finds and cries over the domestication of animals. The fact that there is no damage control for this senseless, ongoing lose of life and no possible way of repairing the harm of thousands of years of evolutionary-tampering is making me feel less and less akin with everyone around me. And the fact that I can not separate myself from those further causing damage - there's no possible way that I can conceive at this point to stop supporting this ideology of human superiority over the earth. And knowing that the same stereotype I once put on people trying to seek unity with surrounding life is now upon me is just a degree of irony i can't stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home