Sunday, April 12, 2009

Take Offs and Plane Crashes

Let me just say Russell Brand: what a beautiful man.
He did this one bit when it was the 50th anniversary of On The Road where him and his friend Matt went across the US the same way Jack did... fuck, I can't remember the spelling of his last name. I'd google it, but fuck it. I'm preoccupied watching it right now. Anyway, it's a good time.
It's keeping me in good spirits.
Also, I've hardly left my apartment in about a week, and what a horrible week it's been.
So, in order for me to stay sane with myself and I in this tiny space, I've started drinking copious amounts of liquor and coffee at the same time.
It makes me feel stupid and excited all at the same time which gets me into more fun than I know how to facilitate in my apartment.
It keeps things from staying unfunny which makes it even better that something so silly can change your vantage on something so not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home