Tuesday, September 04, 2007

So... about this city i live in...

I've taken to stealing Wi-Fi, but there isn't any in my apt. building. I went to the bar down the street from my house to get on there, but then realized that they only have one cable line for the entire hotel. I had an excellent connection, but was going at the speed of shit. Now, I'm sitting about a block away from the bar on this enclosed stoop behind the Cambridge Arms Apt.s. It's really hot outside.
I really want to move to Bloomington. It seems that ever since I got back 10 hours ago Evil's been tripping up in all the worst ways. So I think that since I can't get anyone to take my lease, and I probably won't have a place to crash until March, maybe, I'll just make constant pilgrimages up there. I think everyone I know up there had it right in realizing the potential damage staying in Evil could cause.

piss it.
it's way too warm!
Off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home