Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mailed from zip code 94122

Earlier this week I went up to Indy to see my dad. I'm pretty sure that no one I know, except for Mark, has ever seen my dad. I assure you he does exist. He is bald, even though he really doesn't like to draw attention to that fact. He eats a lot of meat, like an asshole, but I was able to get him to eat a tofu hotdog.
Then I came back to Evil.
A few days later, Ben and I went to Kentucky Downs, and abandoned horse-track. It's in the process of being torn down... or converted into a trash dump. It smells like hell because of the latter, but smoking pretty much takes care of that. Because of the trash, there are also tons of birds there. We mainly just climbed around on things and looked and looked for good shots. It's really nice out there, especially on a clear day. Things just seem to pop out and look nice. The structures, though, don't really seem very stable to climb on, even though they are for the most part. It is kind of scary as hell, though. Everything just has a fucked up, odd feeling... probably because of all the industrial waste and shit-smell. But it's kind of fun out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home