Sunday, June 04, 2006

I never thought that I would be able to use theory training to talk up girls, but...

Today started out well. I got my new hookah, which I am very glad about, and I didn't have to work until 3. So I got into work around 3:15, because Jeff's dog got away from me while I was walking it, and chilled out there for until about 9:30. Then the plan was to meet up with the head cook at Wasabi, Pancho - his name is actually Harldo, but I think Pancho is more fitting - at this Mexican bar and dance the night away with Amber, a waitress at Wasabi, and 'Drew, a sushi dude at Wasabi. However, Pancho and I showed up right as the EVPD started checking IDs for people to get in. Obviously then, there was no dice.
So I went over to Mark's friend Collin's house. It was Collin's 22nd birthday, so there were way too many drunk people in his very little house. After the police showed up, I found my way out of the front yard and into the basement of the little house with the rest of the under 21 year olds. Tits for me, there was an acoustic guitar, though. So after playing guitar a bit, this girl comes up to me and strikes up a conversation about music. She was a bit drunk, but I was able to make out that she played piano. Then all of the sudden, I found out that - guess what - I played piano also. Funny that. Thank you Mr. Becker for that year of Theory Training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home