Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm "Stumped like the rain forest"

So i just got done watching Super Size Me and, like a noob, i've decided that I should quit smoking.... well, actually not. Let me give myself credit of having a mind because i was actually talking to Ben about this being the perfect time to quit smoking last night after the concert. It's the perfect time for me to quit because i'm not in Evil and i have no idea where i can find Djarum Vanilla Clove cigarettes - now the only kind of cigarette that doesn't taste horrible to me - up in Indy. So, four more to go, then i will stop. And by "stop" i mean, "all of my friends will have to make sure i don't buy cigarettes and take them from me when i try to be sneaky."
And, while i'm at it... i kind of don't want to say this because it will probably turn out to be one of those fake promises but.... i should probably give up gaming also. My wrists and palms have been aching along with the left side of my lower back. Plus, if i practiced as much as i do gaming, i would not be sitting at home feeling like the direction my life is headed is towards a wall.
... and i guess even if i do start up gaming again, Mark will have enough time to not be completely my property every time i play him... i wouldn't say i pwn him as much as i would say that "Stephen's Bullet Bitch" is printed across his forehead. Sorry, i haven't gamed in a few days, and the trash talk is building up.

Well, here goes cigarette 1 of 4. At the rate i've been going, i will be down to 4 of 4 by tomorrow night at the latest.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

^_^

3:17 PM  
Blogger kyrie said...

dude.

i would like to add the fact that the picture on your photoblog of me is supposed to bring solace to those who are worried about the next generation.

I AM YOUR FUTURE.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, you're in indy now?
where have i been?

1:28 AM  
Blogger NoobJenkins said...

whoooo is this?

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kevin.mead
if you're in indy
we should hang
or chill
whichever word fits better

1:35 AM  
Blogger NoobJenkins said...

oh yeah! definately. give me a call sometime on my cell. 3063228. i'm usually up in indy every other week or so.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home